Sunday, August 8, 2010

I am Not a Girl™ / I am Not a Boy™ Boutique Hospital Hats !


We are excited to announce our newest arrival, the I am Not a Girl™ and I am Not a Boy™ Boutique Hospital Hats. These newborn hats are the perfect first gift for your infant or expectant mommy. The Boutique Hospital Hat collection contains six unique hats letting everyone know your precious girl or boy has arrived. These hats are handmade in the USA from newborn hospital hat material allowing you to keep the traditional newborn nursery look, with added style for your newest addition. Purchase one or a collection for your hospital stay and first pictures.

Click here to view and/or purchase on the All-American Baby website: http://www.all-americanbaby.net/iamnotboiamn.html

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Hi there-

I am looking for plain white onesies that are American made. I love your products but I don't see any plain white onesies. Do you carry them or do you know where I might find them? I can't believe how difficult it is to find what I thought was a simple part of a project. So few things really are made in our country,huh?!

Thanks,
KK

pinkcrocodiledesigns@hotmail.com

Jennifer said...

Thanks for stopping by! We now have some white bodysuits available. Hopefully it is not too late for what you needed.