Friday, November 26, 2010

GREAT After-Thanksgiving TOY SALE!

I hope everyone had a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving Holiday!  I know lots of people are out shopping today, but just as many of us who won't go near the stores today!  I prefer to do my shopping online today and this weekend, and avoid the crowds.  Then I will venture out next week to finish up my shopping.  So, with that in mind, we decided to offer our online customers a GREAT After-Thanksgiving Toy Sale on our All-American Baby retail website.  TONS of toys are on sale all weekend!  Take advantage of our free shipping on orders over $150 as well.

Here are some examples of the toys on sale:


Green Toys Fire Truck $22.50


 
Soft Chenille Grab Balls $10.00

My First Blocks Wagon $21.50




Isabella Sock Monkey $20.00


No comments: